Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer's End.

The children are into week two of back to school. And just like that, summer is unofficially over!

I am trying to get back into a routine and trying my best to hit the gym before work... so far, that is not looking good. (whoops).
Just like... hey! It's been awhile since I blogged. It seems like it'll be a quarterly thing of when I actually "blog." But Instagram (@jeanyous) is so perfectly perfect for the brief updates and photos and likes. =P

This summer felt like a lot of waking up in a friend or family's bed. A lot of socializing and just gathering. Brady and I flew out to Cali to visit friends. We had a fabulous time! The weather was so gorgeous! Again, I cannot get over the coastal vegetation! It's beautiful! The beaches are breathtaking and the people were so kind! The diversity and culture in Southern Cali was so rich. I loved hearing all the different languages spoken in LA! Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. It was beautiful!

These are some images that I was able to capture while I was in SoCal. I could go back any day and bum around the beaches!


The cactus trees is what I called them!






No comments: